Dental Hygienist - $2k Sign On Bonus!
Unspecified (Full time)
$2,000 sign on bonus and a flexible schedule!This position is open to full-time or part-time work.
Gentle Dental is searching for a full-time or part time hygienist for our Dallas office. Pay range is $47 - $52 per hour with a production based bonus. Total comp (full-time) is expected to be around $100,000 - $120,000 range.
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time staff. Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Reasonable patient load at an average of 8 patients per day
- Schedule – This is a full-time or part-time opportunity
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- Established practice in a growing community
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive compensation package $47 - $52 an hour with uncapped bonus plan
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Accredited Hygiene Technical School or College
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, local certified anesthesia
Our offices are adhering to the current COVID-19 protocols that require all employees who work in dental offices to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
- High School or better