Dental Hygienist - $2k Sign On Bonus!
Unspecified (Full time)
$2,000 sign-on bonus for Hygienists, and flexible scheduling - either part time or full time!
We value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and well-being.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in our dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are motivated to help our patients and communities.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Reasonable patient load at an average of 8 patients per day
- Schedule – This is a flexible opportunity which will allow you to work either part time OR full time.
- Part time candidates will also be considered
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- Established practice in a growing community
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive compensation package based on hourly rate and production bonuses
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
Gentle Dental Bend
20516 Robal Ln Suite 100
Bend, OR 97201, USA(GL 04285)
- Accredited Hygiene Technical School or College
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, local certified anesthesia
Our offices are adhering to the current COVID-19 state mandates that require all employees who work in healthcare offices to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
- High School or better