Dental Hygienist - $2k Sign On Bonus!
Unspecified (Full time)
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
Gentle Dental is searching for a Full-time Hygienist($2,000 sign-on bonus) for our Bothell, WA practice!
- Reasonable patient load at an average of 8 patients per day
- Schedule – This is a full-time opportunity with an estimated schedule of Monday - Friday and occasional Saturday
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive compensation package in the $110,000 - $130,000 range and a $2,000 sign on bonus.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Accredited Hygiene Technical School or College
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, local certified anesthesia
Our offices are adhering to the current COVID-19 state mandates that require all employees who work in healthcare offices to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
- High School or better