Data Entry Clerk - Wellton | Zoek USA | 0d0e05
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data Entry Clerk - From Home
Permanent (Full time)
Data Entry Clerk (Work at Home) Full or Part time
Full or part-time positions available from home. Apply today, start tomorrow. Well-known companies such as Amazon, Coca Cola, Aldi, Pepsi, Walmart, Costco and others are allowing employees to work from home more than ever these days. Even on-demand and temp agencies such as Kelly services are helping fill the growing need for work at home positions.
- Transferring information into computer files
- Inputting data provided directly from customers
- Creating spreadsheets without mistakes
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk in the internet marketing vertical. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a good typist with a keen eye for detail. You should be self-motivated and able to work independently. Understanding of basic data entry and administrative tasks required.
Successful candidates come from all different backgrounds ranging from full-time, part-time, entry level workers and temp workers (Kelly Services) to various positions such as retail sales, clerk , data entry, stocker, beauty, airport staff, cashier, customer service, sales, clerical, secretary, administrative assistant, warehouse, inventory, receptionist, call center and more.
You will be relied upon for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Use keyboard, data recorders or scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Some experience with internet and admin roles.
- Typing skills; Knowledge of touch-typing system helpful but not required
- Knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
We need to fill multiple home-based positions. Please apply on our website today!