RN - Panama City Beach | Zoek USA | 0d0d42
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Panama City Beach, Florida
Permanent (Full time)
We Are Hiring:
Title: RN Charge - Registered Nurse -CVICU
City, State: Panama City, FL
Location: Ascension Sacred Heart Bay
Department: Critical Care Unit-CVICU
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Day
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Long term / Short Term disability
* Life Insurance & AD&D
* Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
* 403b with company match
* Paid vacation time off
* Faith based work environment
* Legal services and much more!
What You Will Do:
Coordinate unit staffing and provide leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
* Assign, direct, educate and monitor nursing and support staff during assigned shift.
* Contribute to or perform performance evaluations of staff.
* Assess daily patient care needs and develop and distribute patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of patient care and identify any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
* Respond to complaints about patient care and manage through established channels.
* May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
* Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Florida. Credentialed from State Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
* 1 year of experience required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Sacred Heart is a faith-based health system offering rewarding healthcare careers to the caregivers of Southern Alabama and Northwest Florida communities. When you join our care teams, you join a vast network of hospitals, outpatient health centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a career with us today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the ., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $ billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care - including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Sacred Heart is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
###### is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work