General Labor - Bloomingdale | Zoek USA | 0d0ba5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
General Labor - $16 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Date: Jun 4, 2021
Location: Aurora, IL, US, 60504
Pay Rate: $ per hour
Monday - Friday shifts
6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
2:00 PM - 10:30 PM (+ $ an hour)
10:00 PM - 6:30 AM (+ $ an hour)
* Support and abide by the company's safety program and all safety initiatives, policies and procedures.
* Report all injuries to the Supervisor immediately
* Ensure that work procedures are being followed in a consistent manner (Safety, Quality, GMP, MAV, HACCP)
* Know and Understand lock out/tag procedures in the department
* Perform safety inspections and be aware of all the safety points on the machines
* Be able to successfully perform setups on manufacturing machines assigned to
* Trouble-shoot defects and own the quality of the products
* Understand the differences in powders and be able to successfully perform the procedures associated with allergen and flavor cleans
* Communicate with the appropriate Leadership if issues arise in regards to safety and/or quality issues
* Responsible for filling out paper reports correctly and clearly (parts, allergen clean and flavor change sheets, safety audits, etc.)
* Complete monthly training courses
* Collaborate with other departments for process improvements
* Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): N95 Respirator, lab coat, safety shoes, safety glasses, bump cap, hearing protection, hair net, beard net, and nitrile gloves
* Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Basic information of the position
* Ability to read, write, and communicate in English fluently
* Knowledge of or familiar with GMP's/HACCP
* Ability to operate a machine with the knowledge of changing over parts
* Ability to follow written and oral instructions
* Proficiently operate all line equipment assigned to with Quality ownership of the process
* Knowledge of batch recording and material handling procedures
* Basic math skills
* Basic computer skills (using SAP System and RF scan guns)
Decision Making/ Problem Solving: Give at least 3 examples of the types of decisions this job will typically make without higher level approval.
* Identify defects on the line or work area and immediately communicate to the appropriate leadership member.
* Working with the maintenance department on improvements
* Changing parts of the machines to operate with different types of products
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Experience in Food environment or Consumer product
* Experience using WMS or ERP system with RF scanning a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (The work is classified as Light - Medium Physical Demand Level (PDL) by the US Dept. of Labor's Dictionary of Occupational Titles.)
Frequencies: Occasional (1-33%); Frequent (34-66%); Continuous (67-100%)
* Lift up to 55 lbs. on an occasional basis 6 inches off Ground to Waist.
* Lift up to 30 lbs. on an occasional basis Waist to Shoulder.
* Carry up to 55 lbs. on an occasional basis up to 5 ft.
* Be able to pull a 55lb bag from a height of 60 inches on an occasional basis.
* Standing - Continuous
* Walking - Continuous
* Bending/stooping - Frequent
* Stair climbing - Occasional
* Work with known allergens - Frequent
* Most common allergens found in the plant/warehouse environment include, but are not limited to, milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanut and tree nut
* Work with powders - Continuous
Nearest Major Market: Aurora
Nearest Secondary Market: Chicago