CDL - Tamaqua | Zoek USA | 0d094d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
CDL- A Dedicated Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 First Year - $1,000 Paid Every Month!
Permanent (Full time)
Earn an average salary of $78,000 (top earners up to $91,000) and Get Home Weekly! . Xpress drivers, also, earn paid vacation and great benefits.
. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn a Bachelor's or Master's degree - 100% paid for by . Xpress! Call for details.
* Home Weekly
* $78,000 average salary
* Average 1,100 miles per week
* Students Welcome!
* Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
* Paid Vacation
* Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Orientation
* Pet Policy
* Newer Trucks--average age 18 months old
* 1,250 watt inverter in every . Xpress Truck
* New GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill®? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
* Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
* Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details
* Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill®.
* Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
* . Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for . Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.