CDL - Paola | Zoek USA | 0d0935
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
CDL-a Delivery Truck Driver
Permanent (Full time)
America won't get back on her feet until you get back onto yours. At McLane, you'll help restock a recovering country while earning higher rates and better benefits than ever before. The wait is over. Let\'s get to work.
CDL-A DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER
FS132 DC Shawnee
* First year average pay: $75K - Second year (and beyond) average pay: $86K - $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for candidates with verifiable experience - Mix of one and two night routes CDL-A License and at least one year (OR) 50k verifiable miles experience is REQUIRED for this position PAY / BENEFITS.
* First year average pay: $75K.
* Second year (and beyond) average pay: $86k - $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for candidates with verifiable experience.
* DAY 1 BENEFITS such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance - 401(k) with annual company match - Two weeks of paid vacation after one year of service -Paid holidays, educational assistance program, and more.
* Schedule: Mix of one and two night routes Job Duties: - Operate a tractor/trailer safely to convey products to customer sites.
* Unload and place all products in customer-designated food-safe storage areas - Ensure accurate and on-time deliveries - Work safely to prevent injuries and damage to product - Requires repetitive bending and lifting of heavy product.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
* CDL-A License and at least 1 year (OR) 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience is REQUIRED - Be at least 21 years of age - Ability to Lift and move product and pallets which may weigh up to 75 pounds - Ability to read and comprehend labels, instructions, and bills of lading - Able to communicate with customers, management, and other teammates - Meet McLanes MVR and risk rating qualifications - Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicablelaws WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company.
* Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a pre-hire screening process.
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.