Sr SF Developer - Anthem | Zoek USA | 0d0618
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sr SF Developer
Permanent (Full time)
IQVIA continues to expand the tech and applications products and is introducing Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE). Part of this suite is OCE Personal which is changing the way customer information is managed in order to drive measurable market results. It is being used by some of the world's leading healthcare and life-science organizations, and is regarded as one of the most innovative cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solutions available. Our continued growth has opened up new opportunities.
We're just about always looking for software developers who thrive on solving big data problems and creating amazing user experiences. We are passionate about our users and our products, and we're looking for people who can match and exceed our obsession for customer success.
Do you want to help change the face of enterprise software?
Do you want to help users solve real problems by creating simple, fun and transformative experiences?
Do you want to work with an incredibly passionate team of people who love their products?
If you are passionate about developing transformative technology, check us out, especially if you are skilled in or intrigued by some of the following technologies:
* - Cloud-based server side development using excellent, modern tools
We're not terribly concerned with your specific background. You have to be passionate about solving real problems and excited about using the latest technologies to do it. This might include using an exotic cloud platform to develop easy to configure applications, or utilizing a bleeding edge browser technology to offer a surprisingly simple user experience which are language agnostic.
We exist and love to come to work because we are passionate about solving complex technical challenges, we love to work with the members in our team, we learn from each other every day, and we value working as a team more than working individually.
What We Value
* Stealth innovation
* A love for learning
* Ship early, ship often
* Happiness and positivity
* Excellent communication skills
* A strong passion for getting things done, solving real problems, and learning new things
* 6-8 years of software development experience
* Experience in developing applications in a multi-tenant cloud platform with governor limits
* development experience with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development
* Experience with Lightning and Aura, Lightning Web Components development is a plus
* Web application development experience, including solid experience with Java or C
* In-depth experience with Angular JS or React JS and/or is a plus
* Experience with Agile development practices a plus
* Salesforce Advanced Developer/Platform Developer II certification is preferred
* Health benefits for employee and dependents
* Excellent 401k with a generous company match
* Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy
* Frequent team events
* Break rooms stocked with snacks, drinks, and coffee
* Casual dress code, open office environment
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at .com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at workday###### to arrange for such an accommodation.