Senior Software Engineer (US - Saddle River | Zoek USA | 0d05f9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Software Engineer (US Remote)
Saddle River, NJ
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Software Engineer
The Application Delivery Controller Services team delivers next-generation Infrastructure as Code enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop automation for applications, platforms and associated diagnostics and tool that enable high availability load balancing solutions. All with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Senior Software Engineer on our US-Remote Engineering team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What youll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customers business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
- Provide quality controls and measures and operations training as we define, develop and release new automation products for our customers.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Heres what we are looking for with this role:
- Mid level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Insight into software architectures and applications
- Ability to read a specification (hardware, software or network) and develop appropriate test methodology
- Familiarity with scripting languages, Perl or Shell Scripting in open systems and JCL in mainframe environments
- Technical writing skills
Heres our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. Were proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
Whats most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didnt stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of whats next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here .
Application closing date:TBD
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here .