Marketing Entry Level - Stirum | Zoek USA | 0d0148
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Marketing Entry Level
Permanent (Full time)
Urgent Opening: Marketing Entry Level
No experience required. Training is available. Full time and part time positions available.
SCOPE OF JOB DUTIES
The Internet Marketing & Advertising Specialist is responsible for marketing the business online through various channels including website, email campaigns and advertising campaigns. It may also include posting, blogging and social media.
The successful candidate some of the following core skills:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn about pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
- Develop relationships with websites to obtain quality links.
- Monitor traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
- Create Internet ads.
- Monitor a company's online reputation.
- Highlight respond to and encourage positive comments.
- Manage client list and create content for marketing campaigns.
- Initiate other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
- Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly.
Other possible skills:
- Compile marketing data.
- Monitor online competitors.
- SEO knowledge and experience a plus but not required.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.
If you are able to self-manage, stay focused and work independently, then you may be the IDEAL Candidate. This listing is one of multiple opportunities for which you will be considered. Please apply on our website.