Online Creative Assistant
New Cambria, MO
Permanent (Full time)
Full or part-time positions available from home. Apply today, start tomorrow.
We are looking for a Creative Assistant to join marketing campaigns and participate in various branding projects.
Creative Assistant responsibilities include writing marketing-related copy for internal and external use and helping design valuable content, from guides and presentations to videos and infographics. If you want to kickstart your career in Marketing, we'd like to work with you.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and cohesive brand both online and offline.
- Help design promotional material
- Prepare content for internal use
- Write copy for marketing and communication material, including press releases, infographics and social media posts
- Gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various creative projects
- Maintain updated records of the videos, images and guides used
- Research and recommend new ideas for promoting marketing campaigns
- Work experience as a Creative Assistant or Marketing Assistant is a plus
- Basic understanding of internet marketing tactics
- Copywriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Great candidates come from all different backgrounds ranging from full-time, part-time, entry level workers and temp workers to various positions such as retail sales, clerk , data entry, stocker, beauty, airport staff, cashier, customer service, sales, clerical, secretary, administrative assistant, warehouse, inventory, receptionist, call center and more.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply today!