Charge Registered Nurse NeuroTrauma ICU - Sign On Bonus
Winter Haven, Florida
Permanent (Full time)
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
$15,000 Sign on Bonus for qualified applicants**!**
Are you ready to take your career in a new direction?
Were looking for dedicated professionals like you to join our team at HCA Healthcare where our doctors, nurses, and other healthcare associates across the country are dedicated to the care and improvement of human life.
Every role at HCA has an impact on our patients lives, and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Osceola Regional Medical Center, located in beautiful Kissimmee, Florida, is seeking a Charge**Registered Nursefor theNeuroTrauma ICU** to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
We are a growing team that works hard to support each other, and were seeking a phenomenal nurse like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
What you will do in this role
You will be responsible for providing safe and appropriate nursing care within HCAs mission and values statements, the Florida Nurse Practice Act, and carrying out physicians orders.
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center. You will be demonstrating your advanced nursing knowledge, skills, and abilities in this 12-bed unit that specializes in the care of all neuro trauma critically ill patients such as severe brain injuries, stroke or brain tumors, and post-op from neurosurgical procedures. You will be closely monitoring the patients condition, administer medications, and educating the patient and their families regarding the potential life-altering event.
You will be using wall-mounted computers in the patients private room for your documentation, and collaborating with our team of patient care technicians and supporting clinical staff to provide the best patient care experience and outcomes.
Qualifications you will need for this role
Current active license in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
Current BLS and ACLS certification through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) is required.
NIH Stroke Certification is preferred.
Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) is preferred.
Certified Neuro Science Registered Nurse (CNSRN) is preferred.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
Nursing diploma or ASN is required and BSN is preferred.
Neuro ICU experience in an acute care hospital is preferred.
Critical Care experience in an acute care hospital is preferred.
Previous Charge RN experience is preferred.
Our generous benefits package
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a wide array of comprehensive benefits that are customizable and support all aspects of your wellbeing.
You have the option to enroll in several health benefits plans including medical, dental and vision, and you can select from these additional benefits:
- Supplemental health protection plans
- Life Insurance for you and your dependents
- Disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts for eligible healthcare and dependent care
Education Assistance such as:
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance*
- Clinical Certification Support
Financial and Retirement resources such as:
- Retirement 401(k) Plan which includes your facility provides a 100% annual match on your contribution from 3% to 9% of pay based on your years of service.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)*
Additional voluntary benefits for you and your family include:
- Consumer discounts
- Pet insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Auto and home insurance savings
When you need time off to recharge and recover, HCA offers paid time off (accrued each paycheck), paid family leave, disability coverage and leaves of absences.
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Kristina Heifferon, Nurse Recruiter
Osceola Regional Medical Center is part of Hospital Corporation of America Healthcare (HCA Healthcare). Based in Nashville, Tennessee, HCA Healthcare is a leading provider of health care services, and is comprised of 185 hospitals and 2,000+ sites of care in 20 states and the United Kingdom.
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence since 1933 as the first hospital in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine, and is a designated Level II Trauma Center.
Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee, and is a short drive to Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Hospital features include:
- Private patient rooms
- 24-Hour Emergency Department
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room with Board Certified Pediatric ER physicians and Registered Nurses with Pediatric training*
- Hunters Creek ER free standing emergency room in South Orlando
- Millenia ER free standing emergency room by the Millenia Mall
- Heart & Vascular Institute*
- Minimally Invasive Heart Valve Surgery
- Innovative Structural Heart Procedures
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Innovative Endovascular Program
- State-of-the-art Cath and Angiography Lab
- Cardiovascular Hybrid Operating Room*
- Electrophysiology Lab
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center certified by DNV-GL Healthcare*
- Robotics Surgery Program
- Graduate Medical Programs in Internal Medicine, OB/GN and Emergency Medicine*
- Spine Care Center
- The Baby Suites Labor & Delivery Maternity Rooms
- Obstetrics Hospitalists Emergency OB Physician available on-site
- 25-bed secure Behavioral Health Unit
- Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Behavioral Program
- Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Kissimmee Physical Therapy Center and Aquatic Pool
- Osceola Imaging Center
- Breast Care Center
- Volunteer Program
- Support Groups, Community Education and Seminars
- Physician Referral and Consult-A-Nurse service
*Only Hospital in Osceola County
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
For more information, please visit
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here (mailto:######).
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at######### option 1.