Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Manager
Balsam Grove, NC
Unspecified (Full time)
Overview:If you're looking for a management opportunity as a Registered Nurse with a leading home health organization, look no further. We have been recognized as the 1 employer in the state for providing meaningful work to our employees in addition to being named a Top Workplace in South Carolina for the fifth consecutive year!
The Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Care Manager is responsible for the continuous improvement of the total quality of the Hospice program as it relates to all patient/client care and to the employees as delegated to them by the Hospice Director.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Cell Phone and Mileage Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
Who you are:
- Registered nurse (RN) with active, unencumbered license in South Carolina or compact multi-state license.
- Graduate of an accredited school for applicable discipline.
- Three (3) years’ experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- One-year nursing supervision.
Who we are:
Interim HealthCare of the Upstate has been providing quality care in the Upstate region for over 42 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner. We provide flexible career assignments that today’s healthcare professionals need to accommodate their lifestyle and priorities. We earned TOP500 Medicare Certified Home Health Provider in the country and have consistently been ranked as a 5-star provider. Our RNs thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for assisting Hospice Director in establishing and monitoring compliance with standards to ensure patient/client and field employee expectations are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for developing, evaluating, and supervising a group of qualified clinicians and caregivers. Responsible for creating an environment that is conducive to achieving professional goals among the employees through training and educational resources.
- Responsible for the supervision of all clinical operations in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as policies, procedures, and standards of Interim Hospice.
- Responsible for assisting with the analysis and evaluation of the clinical operations to ensure standards are adhered to and the organization is achieving its expected results in accordance with the business plan and mission statement.
- Responsible for coordinating, educating, and contacting existing patients/families to assess their needs and to review the Interim Hospice full range of services resulting in the achievement of expected goals.
- Responsible for overseeing the clinical staff schedules to ensure patient and family needs are met 24 hours, seven days per week.
- Directs and supervises the services provided by the field staff clinicians assigned to care for patients/families during business hours and after-hours.