Cloud Automation Engineer
East Kansas City, MO
Permanent (Full time)
Seeking a Cloud Automation Engineer to assist with infrastructure automation initiatives and cloud platform engineering.
This position will work with Cloud teams and developers to build and maintain an automation platform responsible for delivering cloud infrastructure, leveraging agile methodologies to increase efficiencies and scale their self-service abilities.
About the Job:
• Develop automation platform responsible for delivering cloud infrastructure that is scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant on Microsoft Azure Cloud
• Automate deployment, configuration, monitoring, and lifecycle management for Cloud Components
• Design/Implement self-service cloud offerings using Terraform Enterprise, working closely with App/Dev teams in the adoption of new MS Azure Cloud features and services
• Implement Architecture and Security standards through automation to ensure cloud infrastructure adheres to approved design patterns and security posture
• Serve as a thought leader incorporating DevOps practices for automation of application installation, code deployment, configuration, and ongoing support tasks
• Participate in designing and developing continuous automation solutions and improvements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience
• Experience in object-oriented software design and development
• Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM software development team
• Five+ Years' experience in languages and infrastructure such as Terraform, Go, Python, C, C++, and scripting
Preferred (nice to have) skills/experience education:
• Azure (Preferred), AWS or GCP
• Cloud orchestration and automation
• Serverless technologies
• Familiar with build and deployment automation
• Comfortable programing against an API
• Implementing Pipelines for infrastructure automation
• Understanding of GitOps principles for configuration management
• .NET/.NET Core
• Azure DevOps
• Azure Functions
java, golang, terraform, python, bash scripting, azure, azure automation
Top Skills Details:
java,golang,terraform,python,bash scripting,azure,azure automation
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Seeking an up-and-comer software engineer with some infrastructure experience and proven skills in scripting or programming for the purpose of automation.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call######### or email ######. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.