CDL-A Truck Driver
Permanent (Full time)
Nussbaum has new dedicated driving opportunities on a GE account in Louisville, KY! Earn $1,300 minimum per week, get weekly home time, plus full benefits! See below for details.
- $7,500 transition bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 after the first week
- $2,500 after the first month
- $2,500 after 3 months
- Minimum guarantee of $1,300 gross/week
- $ per mile starting rate.
- On average, drivers on this account earn $1,600 per week. You'll never earn below your guarantee, but you can and should earn above it!
- Opportunity to increase pay with bonuses!
- 15% driver touch freight
- $75 paid for loading/unloading
- Home weekly (typically on the weekend)
- Some night driving is required
- Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
- Fridge, inverter, double-bunk, battery-powered APU
- Secure parking location (fencing & guard)
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Paid Parking - All Paid/Reserved Parking is reimbursed
- Paid Orientation earn $150/day, plus we cover transportation, private hotel room, and on duty meals.
Were different and we like that. Our drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 75 years, weve been building solid relationships with people and we owe our success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most money for their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. Weve been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks.
- Minimum age - 21
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years