Corporate Marketing Specialist
Permanent (Full time)
Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year.
What We Are Currently Looking For:
CORPORATE MARKETING SPECIALIST - SIMPSON HOUSING LLLP CORPORATE OFFICES - DENVER, CO
This key member of our corporate marketing team will be responsible for:
- Managing social media strategy for 50+ locations across multiple platforms
- Generating, editing and publishing content daily across multiple channels (original text, images, videos, etc.) consistent with brand voice of each location leveraging tools such as HubSpot
- Collaborating with on-site teams to create compelling organic and paid content
- Managing the strategy, set-up and reporting of paid social media campaigns utilizing Facebook Business Manager
- Providing graphic design support (both digital and print)
- Facilitating online conversations with customers and responding to inquiries as needed
- Reporting and data analysis on technology products
- Managing the execution and distribution of national corporate communications and marketing programs
- Providing administrative support to marketing team as required
Candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Advertising or related field is preferred
- 1+ years of related marketing experience within a corporate setting
- Experienced with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms (. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Graphic design experience is highly desirable
What It's Like To Work At Simpson:
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the "Best Companies to Work For", something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013, and again in 2014. How many companies can say that? And it doesn't stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive "employee centric" culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read on...
What Simpson Can Offer You!
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today's competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company.
In addition, our employees enjoy the following:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Multiple medical plan options
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement and much more
If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay Range: $50,000 - $60,000
This pay range is approximate and the actual pay received may vary dependent upon certain factors such as related job experience, education, training, professional/industry certifications, etc. Please note that this pay range does not include any additional compensation such as commissions or bonuses that this position may be eligible for.