Strategic Partnerships Lead, Enterprise
As a Strategic Partnerships Lead for DoorDash, you will lead negotiations across our entire product suite with the companies largest partners.
You are a highly effective business development professional, capable of engaging in business level and P&L focused conversations with C-level executives at publicly traded companies. You are an analytical thinker who enjoys diving into financial models and mapping out P&L implications of potential deal structures. You can lead a complex, multi-party sales process in a highly consultative manner. You naturally gravitate toward using data and insights to change viewpoints on the client-side.
Finally, you enjoy building -- you like to experiment with new things to further develop our sales process in ways that we may not have explored before.
About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in growing our Australian business! This is a rare opportunity for people who are excited about joining a fast-paced start-up and building something great! We’re looking for hustle, smarts, and deep market knowledge to enable us to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.
What you’ll do
- Own, develop and refine the process to successfully close negotiations and new partnerships across our suite of products that have a significant impact on the company’s bottom line
- Developing the strategy and execution for engaging our largest partners to grow their business on DoorDash
- Manage the deal process with internal stakeholders to get buy-in on your proposed partnerships
- Model, present and defend P&L implications for various deal structures for the partner
- Impact Driven -- You have a natural desire to make a huge impact on the business
- Detailed-Oriented -- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- Strategic -- You love to find the win-win and develop novel agreement structures to grow business with partners
- Gritty -- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Multi-Disciplinary -- You are happy juggling many priorities concurrently
- 7+ years of business development experience and sales experience, preferably a mix of startup and larger enterprise roles
- Experience with C-level partnership negotiations
- Ability to lead analysis-driven negotiation processes
- Proven closing skills
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills, including comfort with basic modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website (/), the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog (/), and the DoorDash Careers page .
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall wellbeing by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.