Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Dept - Mid Shift
Unspecified (Full time)
Full Time 11a-11p RN Opportunity in the Emergency Room at Dukes Memorial Hospital!
Sign-on Bonus up to $25,000!
Dukes Memorial Hospital in Peru, Indiana is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team! Our passion is to deliver the highest level of expertise and technology locally, giving nurses at every stage in their career the opportunity to grow, lead and mentor into more specialized clinical areas of our hospital, close to home. Our highly professional team of nurses and doctors are committed to providing quality patient care with a family-centered approach.
- Valid Indiana RN license
- TNCC required within 2 years
Dukes Memorial Hospital, a member of the Lutheran Health Network, is a 25-bed critical-access facility, we believe in the power of people to create great care. Building on a renewed emphasis from the community, Dukes continues to lead the charge by offering a growing list of advanced technologies provided with compassionate care.
As our RNs utilize their specialized skills, and unique training for each department, their dedication and commitment to our patients, families, the community and each other set us apart! Apply today to learn more about our full time, part time, and PRN positions.
- Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
- L-IN-RN License
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- C-AHA PALS
- C-AHA ACLS
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization