CDL-A Dedicated Local Truck Driver - Guar. Miles
Permanent (Full time)
Now hiring immediately! Dedicated/supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that come with having consistent customers. This permanent full-time position gives you a better idea of the number of miles each week holds, which means you'll have a better idea of what to expect in every paycheck. And because you know your customers and their typical freight load, you'll never be surprised or slowed down by unusual shipments.
* Competitive pay:
* Average $1,250 per week / $65,000 per year
* Starting pay of .50 cpm
* Average 1,725 miles per week with a guaranteed 1,450 miles per week
* Stop pay of $ per stop
* Average 25 stops per week; average stop is 30 min
* Home every night
* Consistent shifts start at 5 . Monday - Friday; finish between 3:30 . and 6 .
* Hook to pre-loaded trailers to start the day and begin your route in Marion, OH
* Deliver building material (dry wall, lumber, etc.) to customers at retail and non-retail locations in OH, IN and KY
* No-touch freight, live unload
* Must strap each load withprovided straps
* Tarp in inclement weather only
* If tarping is required, an additional $10 per stop is added for total stop pay of $###### Provided hard hats and vests must always be worn when out of the truck on the property
* Steel toe shoes required (not provided)
CDL-A Dedicated Local Truck Driver Benefits:
* Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
* Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $###### for family plans and $###### for individual plans
* Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
* Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
* Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
* Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership
* PAID TRAINING! Must have 1+ months' verifiable experience in the past 3 years to go through our 1 -3 week training program
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Dedicated Local Truck Driver!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.