TSS ServiceNow Developer Advisor - REMOTE ANYWHERE IN USA OPPORTUNITY
Permanent (Full time)
Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Job Family: Software Development
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a ServiceNow Developer Advisor , you will be an important part of our platform support and development team. Presently we are on the Orlando release of ServiceNow in the cloud and actively using modules within the ITSM, ITOM and ITBM suites. There is a large demand here for new capabilities in the platform and we are looking for an experienced integrator and developer to help improve our discipline in supporting this critical platform, and broaden its impact through module expansion, platform integration and automation.
The successful candidate will serve as a key technical resource regarding the configuration, development, support, and maintenance of the ServiceNow implementation and have fluency in ServiceNow design and development principles that enables them to work with external development partners and key stakeholders to develop enterprise business solutions for our customers that leverage ITIL processes and best practices.
In this role, a typical day will include the responsibilities below:
- Ensure overall systems availability via good design/best practices, thorough testing, promotion discipline and responsiveness in root cause analysis.
- Partner with leadership to maintain and drive towards an aggressive platform roadmap.
- Demo platform capabilities to shape what is possible/recommended, not simply taking orders; rapidly prototype new solutions.
- Interact with platform customers and translate their business requirements into actionable development tasks.
- Reliably estimate relative work effort for various requests for self/team to enable prioritization.
- Serve as key ServiceNow application developer responsible for implementing/using best practices as pertains to workflows, integration, configuration, customization, orchestration, access controls, etc.
- Prepare and execute unit test cases and test scripts; support user acceptance testing.
- Proactively stay on top of new capabilities in the platform and educate team members and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
* US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Solid developer experience independent of the ServiceNow platform, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid skills using the ServiceNow platform: developing APIs via script includes, a competency of client and server APIs beyond just Glide record (. Ajax, date/time, various utilities on developer portal, etc.), Service Portal work leveraging Angular, mobile, integration hub, etc.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail; a high bar for quality results.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in parallel with an awareness for evolving prioritization.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU :
401K with company match
Customizable health benefits packages
Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around you
Full-flex work week
Not sure this job's the one for you? Check out our other openings at ###### Do you have a friend or colleague this posting describes? Let them know about the opportunity!
\ ServiceNowJobsGDIT < ... >
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.