Massage Therapist - Busy Downtown Orlando Location
Permanent (Full time)
Ready to be a Rockstar focusing on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel & deliver your best?
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Downtown/SoDo franchised location,* you'll join an amazing team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and gueststo help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experiencewith every service.
- Take your career to the next level
Here's what's in it for you:****Competitive compensation! - Flexible schedules! - 100% Tips!
- Benefits that help you take care of you:
- Flexible schedules
- Steady clientele
- Occupational License provided at no cost
- Dental, vision, short term disability and *401K offered
- Paid time off available
- Employee discounts on services and retail
- Employee referral bonus program
- Growing culture built around the well-being of our service providers
- All supplies provided
- Laundry & linens done for you
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work with:
- Employment growth opportunities
- Total service hour compensation of $36-$50
- Additional compensation for repeat clients
- Additional compensation for add-on services
- A dedication to self-carewith an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Paid Continuing Education opportunities annually
- A commitment to safetyand providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As part of our Team, Massage Envy Downtown/SoDo is committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Massage Therapists who deliver more than just a cookie cutter service, be able to customize the experience.
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicatorswho can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
- Strong customer service orientation
Our commitment to you:
Massage Envy Downtown/SoDo is invested in your personal and professional growth by providing ongoing training and development. We are continually work hard to ensure that our providers and their clients have an amazing experience every time they walk through our doors.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better and Massage Envy
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.