Amazon Delivery Service Partners
Permanent (Full time)
Amazon Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) are looking for delivery associates (drivers) to help deliver packages to customers. DSPs are independent businesses that partner with Amazon to deliver packages. They offer competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for career growth.
As a delivery associate, you’ll drive an Amazon-branded van, stay active, work independently, and be part of a motivated team that safely delivers Amazon packages to customers in your community every day.
Apply now to schedule your in-person interview and receive an on-the-spot job offer! No delivery experience required.
Location:DNA1 - 2813 Brick Church Pike, Nashville, TN
Compensation:At least $###### plus overtime and benefits
What You’ll Do
- Drive an Amazon-branded vehicle delivering packages to your community
- Work 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day with shifts available seven days a week
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- Deliver 200 or more packages ranging from envelopes to boxes weighing up to 50lbs
What You’ll Need
- Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the .
- Must have a valid driver''s license within the state of employment
Why You''ll Love Working for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner
Many of our Delivery Service Partners offer great benefits – including healthcare, competitive pay, flexible schedules, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment. Offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive wage plus overtime
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Maternity and Parental Leave
Sign-on bonus available from participating DSPs. Terms apply .
Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery
services to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with DSPs
when their applicants or employees require a reasonable accommodation
that relates to Amazon’s tools, systems, or work areas and therefore
necessitates Amazon’s input. For applicants with disabilities who may
need an accommodation, please visit ###### for more information.
*Compensation includes base rate of $ minimum/hour, plus weekly attendance bonus of $120, which equates to an additional $3/hour (assuming a 40-hour workweek). Driver eligibility is determined on a weekly basis. This bonus is available to drivers who drive a route at least 4 days during the applicable delivery week starting on 10/17/21, and ending on 12/25/21.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...