Backend Developer AI ML Manager
Costa Mesa, California
Permanent (Full time)
Deloitte is defining the digital landscape. We are pioneering a new model for a new digital world. Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within our Manufacturing Strategy and Smart Operations practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
- Drive execution of our clients' business strategy through the Manufacturing function
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Gain experience in implementing leading-edge Smart Factory and digital supply chain solutions
- Work collaboratively with market leading ecosystem partners
Our team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive advantages. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- 8+ years of professional experience
- 4+ years building software applications using language(s) such as JAVA, Python, .NET or similar
- 2+ years building software applications using Python
- 2+ years using Git and GitHub as a version control and collaboration platform
- Experience with software engineering best practices for the full SDLC, including object-oriented programming, test-driven development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (while up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- 2+ years of experience with the popular set of scientific computing tools in Python (SciPy, NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, and IPython)
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases
- Training in applied statistics, machine learning, and data visualization
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and Operational Technologies (OT) such as data historians
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.