Home Job - Customer Support Specialist
Permanent (Full time)
Now hiring Full or part-time positions available from home. Apply today, start tomorrow.
Fortune 500 companies such as Amazon, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Walmart, Costco, Aldi and others are allowing employees to work from home more than ever these days. Even on-demand and temp agencies such as Kelly services are helping fill the growing need for work at home positions.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting program features and benefits
Currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist online visitors and customers with information regarding our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be good communicator who's able to earn our clients' trust. You should also be willing to be trained on new software.
Ultimately, you will help establish rapport and provide excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Update internal databases with information about issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer comments on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share and log feature requests
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share Product, Sales and Marketing notes as required
- Eventually assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with the internet is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Ability to be trained on CRM systems
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
If you are able to stay focused and work independently, then you may be the ideal candidate. This listing is one of multiple opportunities for which you will be considered. Please apply on our website.