CDL-a Delivery Truck Driver
Permanent (Full time)
CDL-A DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER
FS166 DM Dothan
* Average pay: $85,000 per year.
* DAY 1 BENEFITS such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance.
* 401(k) with Annual Company Match.
* Paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave accrual, educational assistance program, and more!
ABOUT THE JOB:
* As a McLane Driver, you are the face of our company to our customers.
* You are the person they see week after week.
* You will develop strong relationships that create value and trust with our customers.
* The variety of tasks you will perform on each route helps you stay engaged with the work.
* Great customer service skills are a plus!
* Operate a tractor trailer to convey products to customer sites.
* Unload and place all products in customer-designated food-safe storage areas.
* Ensure accurate and on-time deliveries.
* Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company.
* Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a pre-hire screening process.
* At least 21 years of age.
* Valid Class A commercial driver\'s license (CDL-A).
* At least 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience.
* Meet McLane\'s MVR and risk rating qualifications.
* Lift and move product and pallets which may weigh up to 75 pounds.
* Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Like to travel?
Our route ready drivers can make premium pay making deliveries at other McLane DCs. Apply for more information.