ilicon Validation Engineers
Permanent (Full time)
If you are passionate about computer graphics and working with leading graphics engineers on Intel's latest GPGPU architecture, then our GFX Post-Silicon Validation team has opportunities for you. As part of the GPV team we are passionate about delivering best-in-class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future. You will develop graphics, media, display & imaging solutions for a range of platforms from traditional PCs to high end datacenter servers. GPV is seeking forSr. Graphics Post-Silicon Validation Engineersfor Discrete Graphics SOC PCIE, HBM Memory Controller, Power Management, Security, DFD Tools, Boot/reset/Clocking Flows and Graphics, Media , Display domains. In this role you will work closely with architects, software/hardware engineering, Performance/Power teams and simulator experts. If you have the desire and ability to learn quickly and gain new knowledge your potential here is limitless. Get in on the ground floor of the new graphics revolution with the latest industry leading integrated graphics processors and the newly announced Intel® ARC™ Graphics family.
In this position you will help us with the following responsibilities.
- Create, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites
- Use and apply emulation and platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec
- Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures
- Require broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Pre-Silicon Validation teams in improving Post-Silicon test content and providing feedback for future ondie debug features
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership in driving execution across different functional team
- Possess strong teamwork, problem-solving and influencing skills along with abilities to work with different geographical locations
Minimum skills and experience:
Bachelors in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of industry experience. Or a Master's in the same fields with 2+ years of industry experience.
Your experience should be in the following:
- Programing skills: C/C++
- Hardware, software interfacing or Driver development in Linux and / or Windows environments
- System Level Validation pre-silicon and/or post-silicon, along with debug expertise
- SoC integration or Computer architecture
Preferred skills and experience:
- Graphics in Video, Media, 3D or Display functionality and / or SW drivers
- Validation methodologies and tools - randomized testing, constraint solving, HW modeling - experience w/ Cadence Perspec ideal
- Python, C and other modern language skills helpful
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0191334 Folsom Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software