Medical Assistant PRN - Belton | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Medical Assistant PRN
Permanent (Full time)
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Belton is a new facility projected to open in April!
We are seeking a Medical Assistant like you to join our organization.
CareNow is HCA Healthcare’s fastest growing line of business, and is a national leader in urgent care medicine. We provide superior quality and convenience care for your schedule. With more than 150 clinics, we are a collection of motivated healthcare professionals just like you who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction.
As a Medical Assistant, you will:
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment by taking patient histories and vital signs
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments for your patients including preparation and maintenance of supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization
- Give injections, and assist with lab testing and phlebotomy needs
- Assist physicians in applying splints, dressings, and bandages
- Assist with transfers and scheduling of follow-up care
- Coordinate patient physicals and work place injuries for partner accounts
- Screen incoming calls for referral to physicians and practitioners
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday through Sunday 8 am - 8 pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours and be available for 12 hour shifts.
You Should Have:
- 1+ year of experience in a clinical patient setting is preferred
- Experience using an EHR system is very helpful
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assisting or completion of an approved program (BOTP) is required
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) is helpful
- The ability to obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certificate and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 30 days of start preferred
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications, and are actively interviewing. Apply Today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68B, 68D, 68F, 68K, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68Y. Potential Air Force codes: 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X2, 4P0X1, 4T0X1.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here (mailto:######).
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at######### option 1.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We’re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Posted 6 days ago