Senior Digital Specialist - Hunt Valley | Zoek USA | 0711cda5d72645ff84b37af5acc37959
Senior Digital Specialist
Hunt Valley, MD
Permanent (Full time)
The main responsibility of the Senior Digital Specialist is to lead client communications, strategy and planning, and manage internal tasks and deliverables among other team members, in order to provide best-in-class customer service and results for WebbMason Marketing agency clients.
The Senior level position is expected to be a self-starter who has the experience to lead client engagements without requiring leadership or Managers' consistent involvement.
The role is also created to provide leadership, education and training to Digital Specialists and new hires.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
- Develop and lead marketing communications plans including strategy, goals, KPIs, budget, tactics, optimizations and results
- Lead client engagements throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Manage content and strategy for digital advertising campaigns, traditional media, press releases, blogs/social/online content, sales/marketing materials, etc.
- Develop client facing proposals, presentations and statements of work, with the support of the greater team
- Build knowledge and expertise with emerging technology, themes and thought leaders to expand industry awareness and team offerings
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding strategy surrounding them
- Grow and develop team members with skills and best practices to build a best-in-class agency team
- Develop and implement processes that will alleviate uncertainty, ensure proper workflow, and provide the best tools for tracking and optimization possible
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 2+ years account manager experience in an agency setting
- In-depth knowledge our products, services and industry
- Ability to lead client discussions by asking strategic questions, listening, overcome objections, resolve problems, setting appropriate expectations and moving projects forward
- Proven track record of identifying client needs, designing strategy and executing campaigns to achieve client goals
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills
- Solid experience with digital advertising technology, platforms and social media, including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook/Instagram, blogs, DSPs, email/marketing automation platforms, etc.
- Must be able to meet deadlines
Bachelor's degree (.) from four-year college or university in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Science, Engineering or Math, or a related field
Posted 3 days ago