Client Service Specialist - Toledo | Zoek USA | 07119787b5d74c6bb21b5626d89cd6a3
Client Service Specialist - China Practice
Permanent (Full time)
The Client Service Specialist (CSS) provides a high level of support to the
in the handling of new and renewal business, enabling the department to focus on business development resulting in generating additional revenue. S/He should have an advanced ability to effectively develop, enhance and solidify client relationships by providing exceptional customer service, maintaining and expanding accounts, and facilitating fruitful relationships in accordance with Hylant standards. The CSS will continue growing and developing his or her insurance knowledge and professionalism to the highest level possible. This position requires moderate interaction with internal and external clients, with minimal direction and supervision.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of position duties and responsibilities; exercise independent judgement and discretion; set priorities and take steps to complete work on a timely basis with little or no direction from Sr. CSM, CE and/or the Personal Lines Department Leader.
- Display a proven working knowledge of the insurance industry; personal coverages; rating/quoting processes; internal resources; industry resources; carrier resources including underwriting contacts, forms, market appetite, internet systems/website, billing, applications, and real time processing.
- Build, strengthen, maintain and restore (when applicable) favorable and productive relationships with internal and external clients, carriers and brokers to achieve best-in-class service for clients.
- Uphold consistent and continuous communication with internal and external clients; advise Client Service Team, CE and/or Personal Lines Department Leader on client matters as appropriate.
- Work independently with markets and clients in obtaining expected results.
- Identify opportunities to delegate and do so with respect to others’ capacity, provide clear instruction and ensure effective follow up to make certain the task is complete.
- Leverage Hylant technology, tools and resources; and ensure all internal systems are managed and current.
- Understand relevant accounting functions including agency bill, direct bill, broker bill, account current, aged receivables, etc.
- Continuously strive to innovate and gain efficiency in workflows, systems and internal processes.
- Act as a mentor by helping to develop current and new employees. Be a role model and agency resource for team members in terms of position responsibility, work ethic, support agency goals and objectives, focus, results and positive energy.
A qualified applicant must have a valid state driver’s license and have achieved a high school diploma or GED equivalent. A college degree is preferred. Qualified applicants should have 2-5 years' experience in the personal insurance space. Bilingual preferred - Mandarin
- Accountability -Accepts responsibility for own actions and decisions. Demonstrates commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Adaptability -Adjusts planned work to accommodate an ever-changing environment. Triages multiple demands and competing priorities by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking skills.
- Attention to Detail -Does not let important details slip through the cracks.
- Client/Quality Focus -Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of clients, and responds to them in an appropriate manner. Demonstrates a personal commitment to identify clients’ business needs and continually seeks to provide a trusted advisor level of service.
- Coachable– Willing to be corrected and acting positively on that correction to alleviate concern/s moving forward.
- Communication -Successfully conveys information and expresses thoughts, opinions, and facts. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people’s ideas, thoughts and opinions.
- Organization and Planning -Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on Key priorities.
- Positive Attitude -Able to remain positive and optimistic regardless of the situation. Avoids worry and breeding negativity.
- Proactive/Takes Initiative -Acts without being told what to do. Brings new and innovative ideas to the company. Identifies what needs to be done and delivers before being asked or the situation requires action.
- Responsive -Responds to internal and external customers in a timely and thorough manner. Does what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction, prioritizes needs and follows up to evaluate outcomes.
- Team Focus -Effectively cooperates with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a group identity characterized by professionalism, trust and commitment.
Hylant is a multi-year recipient of Best Places to Work in Insurance, Hylant is a full-service insurance brokerage with 16 offices in seven states. And since the founding of our family-owned business over 80 years ago, we made a promise to strengthen and protect the businesses, employees and communities of our client family by embracing them as our own. We’re more than an insurance brokerage firm and you’re more than a client, employee or neighbor. You’re family. And that’s just the way we treat you.
Hylant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, Veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Hylant participates in E-Verify.
Posted 4 days ago