Chief of Staff - Chesterfield | Zoek USA | 07118e6c1c254f3689770a645f2d56fc
Chief of Staff, Brand & Content Marketing
Permanent (Full time)
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. BA/BS/MBA degree.
*This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.*
*Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
*ORACLE:*From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do at Oracle is not only redefining the world of business - it's helping advance governments, power nonprofits, and give billions of people the tools they need to outpace change. We are agents of change. Imagine being a part of an innovative environment where you can improve your expertise, develop your knowledge, and make a difference in the world.
*About the Role:*
You will work side by side, often in confidence, serving as a critical extension of the Senior Vice President of Brand & Digital's vision, leadership, and voice. You will connect the dots, elevate insights and trends, and generate ideas. You will be a key driver of any number of critical initiatives, and you will help craft and amplify the intent and the messaging of the SVP, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will be someone who has spent time in roles such as business operations, business strategy, communications, or marketing. The selected individual will need to be organized, analytical, respectful, diplomatic, hardworking, and have validated writing and communications skills and experience in a matrixed organization.
* *Planning:*Collaborate with leadership to develop annual and multi-year goals that align with company-wide goals.
* *Operations:*Work with SVP to maintain a constant state of operational efficiency as well as optimized program spend mix planning & budgeting, headcount planning, modeling, and hiring. Requires tight collaboration with finance, HR, as well as Marketing Operations.
* *Metrics:*Craft and maintain dashboards across the whole organization, perform data analysis as needed.
* *Meetings:*Drive and support critical meetings, including weekly staff meetings, annual operating planning, quarterly business reviews, board meetings, all-hands meetings, offsites, and other communication events.
* *Special projects:*Identify and tackle ad hoc strategic projects such as a rotational talent program, newsletters, new hire onboarding programs, social media.
* *Communications:*Help SVP with social media postings, internal newsletter crafting and distribution, new hire on-boarding
* *Time management*: Work closely with SVP's executive assistant to develop a process to efficiently manage the SVP's time.
*Preferred Skills and Experience:*
* BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, or related subject area.
* 7 years of marketing experience in operational and/or program roles in a technology organization OR high-tech/SaaS industry experience.
* Experience in GTM strategy, planning, and execution.
* Experience working directly with senior executive leadership teams
* Excellent communication and organization skills
* Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across all departments
* Comfort in holding team members accountable for achieving their goals
* Leads by example; create a sense of urgency, energy, and ownership
* Ability to balance a variety of tasks, lead and direct the work of others
* Possesses deep analytical skills and can process information quickly to drive decisions in a timely manner
* Strong sense of self-awareness, can relate well, learn quickly and adapt to changes while remaining calm under pressure
* Discretion, executive presence, strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization
* Sophisticated MS PowerPoint, including the ability to take complex data and simplify it for decision making
* Advanced problem-solving, conflict resolution, active listening, and time leadership skills
* Influencing - Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization
**Title:** *Chief of Staff, Brand & Content Marketing*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *2100063N*
Posted 1 days ago