Senior Staff Accountant - Fort Lauderdale | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Staff Accountant
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Permanent (Full time)
Established CPA firm with 4 different locations in South Florida currently looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join their Fort Lauderdale team! They've been around for over 45 years and have ranked as one of the Top 25 Accounting Firms" in the region year after year. They provide forensic accounting, tax services and general accounting & consulting services. Some of the industries they service are C and S Corps, High net worth individuals, as well as foreign nationals just to name a few.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist with preparation of federal, state, and/or local corporate, partnership and individual tax returns
- Assist in performing daily general ledger accounting functions
- Create and post all payroll and reconciling journal entries to general ledger system
- Assist in managing workflow to ensure all financial transactions are accounted for in the general ledger accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain effective communications and personal interaction with all other departments on a regular basis and, if necessary, determine how improvements can be implemented
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of public accounting
- CPA highly preferred
- General accounting experience; general ledger accounting, payroll, A/P, A/R
- Tax accounting experience preferred
So, if you are a Senior Staff Accountant with Public Accounting experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AP13- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Mariela Pinel Zelaya - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the .
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.!
Posted 9 days ago