Sales Manager (Trane Technologies) - Hunt Valley | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Manager (Trane Technologies)
Hunt Valley, MD
Permanent (Full time)
At Trane Technologies we Challenge Possible. Our brands - including Trane® and Thermo King®- create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what's possible for a sustainable world.
Job Summary: (This role can sit in the Hunt Valley MD area or Harrisburg PA area)
Trane is hiring a Sales Manager to join our team. The position could be located in either our Hunt Valley, MD office or our Harrisburg, PA office. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships and maximizing account penetration and customer retention. Sales constitutes all the processes and functions required for obtaining inside/outside sales and ensuring customer satisfaction. In this role, you will manage the day-to-day activities of a sales force in order to implement the organization's overall sales strategy for your geographic area. You will have P&L responsibility and also be responsible for policy and strategy implementation.
- Overall responsibility for the following functions: customer and sales management, new customer acquisition, customer satisfaction measurement, price management, marketing, maximizing account penetration, market penetration, customer retention, hiring and on-boarding of new sales associates, continued assessment of skills and administering necessary training, setting quotas, accurate sales forecasting and consistent use of Trane sales tools and systems.
- Responsible for achieving annual objectives regarding profit, volume, margins, business mix, and share.
- Assemble high performance teams and interact with Account Managers with differing business development requirements, customer focus, experience, sales cycles, and product portfolios.
- Manage ongoing performance by monitoring and coaching Account Managers' effectiveness and efficiency in relation to project attainments, customer service, customer relationship development, and business profitability.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and sales team as needed.
- Increase market share through utilization of effective sales management process.
- Prevent and resolve any sales channel conflicts.
- Establish market place strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent from a four-year college or university preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience in a sales leadership role.
- Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to: DUI in the previous 5 years; Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what's possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Manager, HVAC, HVAC, HVAC
Posted 10 days ago