Electro Mechanical Assembler - Menlo Park | Zoek USA | 07112a7a7e4d464d96f228c9f0369862
Electro Mechanical Assembler
Menlo Park, CA
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Electro Mechanical Assembler
Job Code: A#########
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA
As a Electro Mechanical Assembler you will responsible for performing moderately complex electro-mechanical assembly tasks related to the manufacture of small antennas and related subassemblies.
- Performs electrical and mechanical assembly work utilizing blueprints, drawings and operation sheets.
- Performs J-Standard hand soldering, wiring, and assembling of small complex components.
- Uses standard hand tools and various epoxies to perform operations.
- Must be able to perform work with microscopes for extended periods of time.
- Able to use measuring devices such as weighing machines, rulers, and multi-meters.
- Interfaces with QA and Test personnel to ensure subassemblies are inspected and tested at specified checkpoints.
- Performs rework and repairs as required.
- Performs limited, intermittent physical exertion.
- Requires a high school diploma and/or a minimum of seven to nine years of related electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- Ability to read operation sheets and moderately complex blueprints.
- Ability to pass IPC J-STD-001 certification
- Requires soldering skills, experience with soldering.
Perferred Additional Skills
- Knowledge of electronic components and color codes, the ability to use measuring instruments such as caliper and scale, and use formulas.
- Flexible to work varied shifts, overtime and weekends.
- Must have good repetitive manual dexterity with both hands.
- Must have sufficient vision to see relative positions of small parts and able to discern symmetry and proper alignment.
- Will be exposed to some or all of the following: fumes, dust, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather, moving mechanical parts and moderate to loud noise levels.
- Able to stoop, bend, kneel, and squat for extended periods of time.
- Able to push, and reach for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift 30 pounds close to the body repetitively. (Employees need to ask for assistance and use material handling tools for lesser weight in awkward location and/or body positions and for any items over 30 pounds).
- Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment as necessary.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.
Posted 7 days ago