Call Center Customer Service - Irving | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Call Center Customer Service, Consumer Relations-2
Permanent (Full time)
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $ billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The Customer Service Representative works in a call center environment supporting consumer calls surrounding credit reports. This is an opportunity for a customer focused individual to elevate a consumers experience with a call center representative. We are looking for strong communication skills, rapport building and personalities that fit into our team and client-focused culture. We provide training and support for this role.
- Assist external consumers with credit related concerns and inquiries. Explain credit/consumer report content, and Reseller and Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) requirements and processes.
- Utilize multiple systems and applications
- Initiate consumer copy and dispute requests within FCRA specified guidelines.
- May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff, and may assist in other duties as assigned.
- Maintain Individual Performance relative to inbound call metrics, and quality standards in relation to department goals and objectives.
- Perform proper security authentication to safeguard all Personal Identifying Information (PII)
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Previous Call Center experience preferred
- Credit Experience/knowledge preferred
- Basic MS Office skills
- Good verbal and written skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands
- Ability to apply common sense, understanding and problem solving
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.
Posted 6 days ago