District Recruiter - Minneapolis | Zoek USA | 071100318de64747a7fe207821c7bb8a
Permanent (Full time)
The district office of Farmers Insurance in Plymouth MN, is seeking an Executive Recruiter to grow its footprint in the area.
- The Recruiter should be high energy and demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Sales, insurance or recruiting experience desired
- Must have a college degree
- This role involves the Recruiter identifying appropriate candidates from resume databases, and then contacting them by phone and setting up interviews
- Social media savvy is essential to the recruiter's role.
- Excellent computer and web surfing skills is vital to the recruiter's role.
- Recruiter must be goal oriented, organized with a passion to win
- Recruiter must be willing to work some evening hours (till 8pm) twice a week
- Recruiter must be reliable, dependable and team player with a can-do attitude
- The Recruiter must be willing to get their insurance licenses
- Recruiter other duties such as marketing, training and coaching as needed
- Ability to pass our background check
Job Type: Full-time
If you or someone you know of is available and interested in joining a top performing district operation, call or apply today!!
Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is the country's third-largest insurer of both private Personal Lines passenger automobile and homeowners insurance, and also provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products. Farmers operates primarily in 41 states across the country through the efforts of approximately 20,000 employees. Farmers insurance exclusive and independent agents, along with Farmers employees, are responsible for servicing more than 15 million customers.