Superintendent - Pittsburgh | Zoek USA | 0710ff5fcd014b0fb670ccdffcddfcdc
Superintendent- Medical Office, Industrial, Mixeduse
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title:Superintendent - Medical Office, Industrial, MultiFamily
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Salary: Competitive Salary DOE, 401k, Medical benefits, Bonus
Requirements: 5+ Years Experience as a Superintendent for Medical Office Building Construction
Celebrating over a 100 years in business, we are one of Nashville's most successful & award winning design-build developer! If you are looking to take your career to the next level or perhaps share the profits of your hard work, look no further! We are looking to bring on another Superintendent to the team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Commercial construction projects
- Has the ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day onsite management of the project
- Scheduling, Ordering Materials, etc...
- Maintain the site specific quality control plan
- Maintain the site specific safety plan
- Maintain client relationships with subcontractors, owners, suppliers, city officials, etc...
What You Need for this Position
- 5 + years of Superintendent experience (Medical Office Building, Industrial, or Mixed-Use)
- BS in construction management, civil engineering or related field
- Commercial construction experience
- Design-Build experience a +
- Ground-Up experience
- OSHA 10 & 30 preferred
- industrial, Tilt Wall, Ground up, multiuse, medical/clean room Experience
- Experience working for a GC or Developer
What's In It for You
- Competitive base DOE + yearly bonuses
- ESOP employee owned company, profit sharing
- 401K 50% match
- Auto allowance, cell, laptop etc.
- Full health benefits (first class)
- PTO & Vacation time
So, if you are a Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KS6- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kasian Strawick - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the .
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.!
Posted 7 days ago