Clinic Assistant - Franklin | Zoek USA | 0710c69b8f2c4ec89006f9b8a6b707f9
Clinic Assistant - Work with dogs and cats - Training provided
Permanent (Full time)
PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country. We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
Why join the PetIQ Team?
- Great company culture
- Company is in growth mode, come be a part of our exciting growth
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
We are currently looking for dedicated, professional team members with a passion for pet wellness.
VetIQ Petcare (PetIQ) Clinic Assistants are committed to pet health and wellness.
Our Wellness Centers provide high quality preventive and wellness pet care services, including diagnostic tests, vaccinations, preventative medications, microchipping, nail trims, and more!
The assistant provides professional, efficient, and positive support to our clients, pets, and doctors. They'll answer client questions and walk them through our clinic process.
- Keeping the examination areas clean and ready for patients
- Preparing vaccines
- Holding pets for wellness procedures and sample collection
- Preparing samples for outside laboratory testing
- Making recommendations for services and products aligned with our Standard of Care
- Leading a culture of safety in your center
- Collecting payment and reviewing discharge paperwork with clients.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must successfully pass criminal background check
- Must be able to work our schedule, which includes varied days and times, most weekends, and some holiday work
- Previous customer service or sales experience preferred
- Must enjoy and be comfortable working with primarily dogs and cats of all sizes, temperaments and breeds, including handling and lifting animals as necessary
- Present professional appearance and positive conduct
- Punctuality and dependability highly valued
- Knowledge of basic sales principles and application while making recommendations to clients
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service
- Able to work independently without direct supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 150 pounds assisted and 50 pounds unassisted
- Standing, walking and moving for prolonged periods of time
PetIQ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Posted 1 days ago