Graduate Assistant - Phoenix | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Assistant - Athletics Marketing
Permanent (Full time)
Grand Canyon University is seeking Graduate Assistant Marketing Coordinator with outstanding organizational and research skills. Marketing Coordinators are expected to be creative individuals with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management.
To ensure success, Marketing Coordinators should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives, promotions and activities for our Athletic Events
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
- Create campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content for the Junior Lopes Club
- Hire and Manage the Athletics Street Team
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organizations relationship with our fans and students
- Must be enrolled in GCU master's program.
- Must be able to maintain academic GPA of
- May only work 20 hours per week but may require evenings and weekend hours.
- Computer proficiency including email, internet, MS Office Suite, social media platforms and other software applications.
- Knowledge of planning and organizational practices to ensure smooth operations and to meet deadlines.
- Capable of working independently without direction or oversight.
- Meticulous with a keen attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Outstanding communications skills, including verbal and written with a good command of the English language.
- Good relationship management skills and ability to work cohesively in a team environment requiring good social and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects of varying sizes and detail requirement.
- Ability to cope with changing priorities, rolling deadlines and a fast-paced environment effectively.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University's Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Posted 8 days ago