Vehicle Handler - Houston | Zoek USA | 070fd7fddd7049eb8550c4e178229e8f
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Vehicle Handler
Location: Houston, TX
Rate of Pay: $ per hour
Schedule: All shifts
As part of an award winning team in the logistics industry, you will perform the essential functions required to prepare the vehicles for unloading and/or securing the railcar for movement upon completion of loading. The process requires the use of an adjustable loading ramp, driving various types of vehicles onto or off of the railcars in a safe and quality manner meeting all requirements of our customer.
- Comply with all industry, customer and company safety regulations and operating procedures
- Pre-inspection of vehicles on railcar including management notification of findings
- Inspect and assist in opening and closing railcar end doors
- Drive manual and standard transmission motor vehicles
- Properly secure vehicle for railcar movement (loading operations)
- Perform housekeeping duties as required by Management
- High School Diploma/GED or Ability
- Safety first mentality
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Able to meet attendance requirements
- A team work, can do attitude and willing to learn
- Valid state driver's license
We appreciate and encourage our associates to share their ideas and help shape our future. We want our associates to play a key role in growing our business. With our locations across North America, there are opportunities to grow with our Company. Apply Now!
- A Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- An annual Steel Toe Boot allowance
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Veteran Friendly
- A promote from within mentality
- and much more!
Established in 1987, Road & Rail Services has grown and diversified to become a leading provider of rail-related services in North America. Our network of skilled associates provides plant and terminal operating expertise as well as field maintenance of rail assets for railroads, rail shippers, and owners of rail related equipment and facilities. Visit us online at for more information!