Medical Receptionisit - Montclair | Zoek USA | 070fd1c0250d419a86a6fbf218d52196
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Enter, maintain, and reports all medical history using Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
Updates all patient files and make sure documents are accurate, confidential, and compliant.
Greets, check in and checkout patients, and advises other medical staff of arrival of patient's.
In coordination with the office manager, assist in maintaining inventory of necessary supplies and assists with maintaining inventory on all instruments.
Schedule appointments, reschedule, follow up with no calls, no shows, the discharge of patients, and follow up appointments.
Answer inbound calls to the practice, as well as, greet vendors and set vendor appointments. Will convey messages in writing, electronically, and verbally.
Will maintain Physicians calendars, prepares doctors notes, return to work, school, or leave notices and all other correspondence as directed.
Scanning, filing, and faxing documents, as well as, prepare and sort mail.
Ensure the waiting and reception areas are kept orderly and clean, and will report on any damages of furniture, supplies, or equipment.
Act as a liaison with patients, referrals, general practitioners, health care professionals, and patient's family member in a compassionate and kind manner.
Other office responsibilities, assigned by supervisor or Physician, as deemed necessary.
- Associates, High School Diploma, or GED equivalent preferred
- Higher education may be substituted for experience
Minimum Work Experience
- 1 - 3 years experience in a hospital or physician practice setting
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Basic to intermediate EMR knowledge
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to multitask, can work in a fast paced clinical environment, can engage patients, peers, and supervisors in a dedicated, comforting, respectful and effective way and has the ability to adapt to change.
Posted 6 days ago