Loan Processor - Chicago | Zoek USA | 070fa627cab54e78b6a8ee0d6c271280
Loan Processor - Home Equity
Permanent (Full time)
We are a leading Community Bank based in the Chicagoland area that believes providing a good experience to both our clients and employees should always be a top priority!
If you are a Loan Processor with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for processing loans from set-up to closing by verifying, compiling and entering borrower information in to loan processing systems.
- Reviews loan application files to verify that all data is complete and meets standards, including the loan type and purpose, borrower assets, liabilities, and employment.
- Verify and analyze loan documentation including income, credit, appraisal, and title, while maintaining strict compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
- Interact with Mortgage Professionals to obtain information from the borrower or to seek clarification about documents in the loan file.
- Informs the Processing Manager of discrepancies in the file and obtains direction on how to proceed, as applicable.
- Record data to track the status of loans in processing.
- Submit loan application files to underwriting for approval, and creates and mails approval or denial letters to applicants.
- Submit approved mortgage loan files to closing for settlement.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ Years of Recent Processing Experience
- Knowledge of TILA & RESPA
- Experience Working Directly with Clients
- Comfortable with Processing & Closing
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
So, if you are a Loan Processor with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LH5-1603538 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chris DeArmas - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the .
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Posted 1 days ago