Field Engineer II - Indianapolis | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Field Engineer II
Permanent (Full time)
What We're Looking For
Responsible for providing engineering inspection and documentation of construction work performed by contractor, in order to monitor the project construction compliance with plans, specifications, and contract provisions, as well as state and local regulations in order to protect the client's interests. Reads and interpret the Contractor's work schedule in an effort to manage time proactively. Maintains daily logs of inspection work which is assigned and reviews discrepancies or changes from project plans, specifications, or contract provisions Senior Project Staff.
Primary Focus Will Include:
- Assistant PE/PS on INDOT highway projects
- Heavy-highway civil projects
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 4+ years of field experience
- INDOT Certified Technician
- INDOT Qualified Technician
- INDOT SiteManager certified
- Transit and/or municipal experience preferred
What You'll Need
- Reads and comprehends contract documents.
- Performs complex mathematical calculations for survey of quantities.
- Keeps Inspector's Daily Report of assigned work activities.
- Produces As-Constructed sketches as required.
- Performs on-site material testing.
- Monitors work of Contractor.
- Performs basic shop drawing review.
- Reads and interprets Contractor's CPM schedule.
- Performs measurements of completed work to date.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 1 year construction related experience
- All jurisdictional certification as required
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Posted 19 days ago