Maintenance Mechanic - Milwaukee | Zoek USA | 070f198ae15c4d3fb40db02da010be03
Permanent (Full time)
Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quads state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class automation and printing technology. This includes guided vehicles (driverless fork trucks) and world-class digital presses that give our clients a full range of options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, youll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done something shared by your team and everyone in the community we call Quad.
Quad is seeking a skilled Press Maintenance Mechanic to join our West Allis, WI facility.
We offer support at every step of your career with on-site healthcare facilities, 401(k) retirement savings, paid holidays and vacations, and many more great benefits.
Youll proudly wear Quad blue and stand shoulder to shoulder with the team thats transforming an industry. Your work matters at Quad.
The Press Mechanic plays an essential role in helping the plant provide high quality product and efficient service to our customers by minimizing operational downtime. Day-to-day responsibilities of this role include performing various types maintenance work on printing press equipment, such as:
- Installations, repairs, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, modifications and servicing
- Maintaining and repairing components on systems, which may include bearings, gear clutches, couplings, belted/shafted drives, gearboxes, compressors, and other related controls
- Ability to work a 12-hour rotating schedule, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- 3-5 years of Mechanical Maintenance experience in a Manufacturing environment OR completion of a Maintenance Mechanic Training Program including Welding, Hydraulics, Blueprint Reading and Machine Trades Math, is required
- Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision, is required
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits for eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Companys policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace