Payroll Administrator - Chino | Zoek USA | 070ef3d22d9c4151be5d866e8f7d311f
Permanent (Full time)
Compensation:$ to $ hourly
Accountemps is looking for candidates with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, for their Payroll Administrator role. In addition, if you possess excellent communication and problem-solving abilities, this may be the right job for you. You will be a part of a dynamic team. This Payroll Administrator opportunity is located in Chino, California and is a temporary role.
What you get to do every single day
- Retrieve and assess information in order to resolve payroll discrepancies
- Continue employee confidence in payroll operations by keeping sensitive information confidential
- Enter changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers as part of managing payroll records
- Supporting all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Preparing reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Reconciling of employee deductions and other liabilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Review source documents with necessary verification
- Prepare for department heads relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports
- Guarantee company compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines
- Continue implementation of established policies and procedures to maintain payroll operations, reporting changes where necessary
- Payroll information management via collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Providing payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer social security, unemployment, and worker compensation payments
- Expertise with internal controls
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Manual payroll experience required
- Solid understanding of payroll
- ADP Workforce Now and Google sheets experience is a must!
- Mastery of federal and state payroll regulations and requirements
- Excellent data entry skills
- Certified Payroll detail oriented designation preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in payroll
- Knowledgeable of basic accounting principles and solid financial acumen
- Previous experience using accounting software
- Command of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at .. All applicants applying for . job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit .net/ for more information.
Posted 13 days ago