Senior Technical Architect | Oracle Utilities - Reston | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Technical Architect | Oracle Utilities Consulting
Permanent (Full time)
As an acknowledged authority within Oracle, this senior level consulting position is responsible for creating and implementing innovative solutions with industry-wide impact. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. As a position of technical/professional influence, this individual frequently operates at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies enhancements to Oracle products to meet very complex customer needs. Exercises creativity and independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to deliver functional and technical expertise on a wide range of business and technology solutions. Leads experienced consulting teams on challenging projects; works on significant and unique issues. As a thought leader and trusted advisor, effectively influences difficult decisions at the leadership-level of customer organizations. Enables business development efforts by providing subject matter expertise. Resolves very complex customer escalations. Drives customer process direction and decisions by providing domain leadership within relevant industries on end-to-end enterprise solutions. Creates new solution sets based on assessment of industry needs, market demands and knowledge of competitive product offerings.
10 years of experience relevant to this position including 5 years of consulting experience. Management or team leadership experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to lead large teams. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior-level Consultant with a technical background with experience in Oracle Utilities products.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a technical background and be able to demonstrate high level understanding of J2E applications, BI, Database and other related Oracle technology
- Have experience in large-scale IT implementations as a technical consultant
- Have experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Possess excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Be Influential
- Be results oriented
- Be a technical expert with a UGBU product or technology area
- Have knowledge and awareness of Oracle Utilities Applications and other Oracle related technology
- Fluent communication (written and spoken) in English with good presentation skills
- Ability to travel on a weekly basis is required.
- Recognized authority and leading contributor within Technical practice
- Minimum of 10 years overall experience in technical role
- Prior team leadership or management experience preferred
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients
- Possess database, core applications and web technology expertise
- Specific experience in implementing Oracle Utility solutions and in systems integrations
- Independent judgment and complex problem solving skills
- Possess very detailed written and oral communication skills
- Possess superior time management skills
- Flexible & leads change
Title: *Senior Technical Architect | Oracle Utilities Consulting *
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 21000345
Posted 7 days ago