Test Engineer - Greensboro | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
The Test Engineer develops and implements automated RF and Mixed Signal test solutions to support design engineering, to transition the design into high volume production and improves existing solutions.
- Reviews product test specification and applicable test equipment requirements
- Generates/troubleshoots test software on production ATE such as LTX and Teradyne for device test plans
- Advises support technician on design and fabrication of production test boards using commercial layout tool such as Altium
- Provides test software and hardware support to prototype test work centers as needed to meet customer sampling requirements while complying with product lifecycle tool
- Reviews/submits production documentation and hardware for product release and test solution handoff to high volume production test environment
- Supports continuous improvement activities and quality improvement initiatives within the Test Development team
- Generates statistical test data analysis using a statistical analysis tool such as Jmp or Spotfire
- Uses production test processes such as correlation, ANNOVA, De-Embedding for test solution development
- Solid analytical and programming skills, strong interpersonal skills, self-starter and team player
- Proficiency in all aspects of RF device test
- Proficiency in high-level programming languages (C++, C , VB, .NET) and device handler a plus
- Experience with the commercial ATE test platform highly desirable
- Experience with mixed signal and DC-DC converter devices
- Understanding of existing Wireless 3G/4G standards (WCDMA, LTE, HSPA, etc.) and emerging 5G standards
- Familiarity with the RF components commonly used (RF amplifiers, mixers, attenuators, filters, couplers, isolators, VCOs, Synthesizers)
- Familiarity with source control software such as TFS
- Familiarity with ADS and Altium layout tool
- Familiarity with statistical data analysis tool such as Jmp/Spotfire
- BSEE degree required or equivalent course of study in an accredited college or university. MSEE preferred
- At least five (5) years of relevant testing experience with spectrum analyzer, RF digitizer, network analyzers, oscilloscopes, power meters and signal generators
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets - we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Qorvo is an E-Verify Employer. For more information, please see the Right to Work and E-Verify Participation posters.
Posted 19 days ago