Supplier Diversity Program Manager - Los Angeles | Zoek USA | 070e18242e7d4a1a982a05bb4ca2a579
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Supplier Diversity Program Manager - Material Management - Full Time
Los Angeles, CA
Permanent (Full time)
Make a difference every single day!
At Cedars-Sinai, we're motivated by a collective spirit of innovation and the challenge to continuously improve. Above all, we share a real passion for helping others. Day after day, from department to department, our people give their all to create a community unlike any other. This is just one of the many reasons . News & World Report has named us one of America's Best Hospitals-and now we invite you to join us and make a difference every single day in service of this outstanding work - perfection and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. From working with a team of dedicated professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have phenomenal resources to do something incredible-for yourself, and for others.
Under the general direction of the VP of Supply Chain, the Supplier Diversity Program Manager is responsible for managing the development and execution of the system wide Supplier Diversity strategy, program, policies, procedures and benchmarks that ensure alignment and connectivity across the supply chain base.
You will be representing Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in conferences and local Chamber of Commerce offices by engaging in activities that represent CSMC as a broad vendor of choice for people with diverse group of backgrounds and skills.
As the Supplier Diversity Program Manager, you will lead PI initiatives to identify and implement industry standard methodologies to expand our diversity footprint while developing innovative processes and tools to effectively identify Diverse Suppliers and collaborating closely with suppliers to further develop a broad supply chain.
In addition, you will support the development of procurement strategies/outreach activities which increase the level of diversity as well as to provide for the efficient/effective procurement of goods and services from Diverse Suppliers such as ethnic minorities, women, LGBTQ, veterans and disability-owned business enterprises, procurement/trade fairs and supplier diversity networks.
- A High School Diploma/GED is required (Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Management, Business or related field is preferred).
- A Minimum five (5) years' of experience in Management, Program Management, or related experience.
- The ability to demonstrate strong leadership.
- Readiness to supervise a diverse staff, coupled with the capacity to work with diverse ethnic/cultural populations is a necessity.
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to effectively empower others.
- Improve resources with the best interest of the organization in mind.
- Working Title: Supplier Diversity Program Manager - Material Management - Full Time
- Department: Mat Mgmt Admin
- Business Entity: Clinical & Support Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Family & Function, Clinical & Support Services
- Job Specialty: UNASSIGNED
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Posted 3 days ago