Pharmacy Tech FT 7on 7off Nights Princeton BMC - Birmingham | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pharmacy Tech FT 7on 7off Nights Princeton BMC Birmingham AL
Permanent (Full time)
The individual in this position will assist in preparing, packaging, delivering, and charging of medications, under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist; includes the production of IVs.
The individual's responsibilities include the following activities:
- Accurately fill medication orders with correct strength, dosage form, and quantity in a timely manner,
- Assure all medications are checked by a pharmacist prior to dispensing,
- Respond appropriately to requests for STAT orders, routine orders, department requests, and ADC stock out bulletins,
- Refill emergency crash carts, boxes, and kits accurately and timely,
- Accurately stock ADCs in a timely manner,
- Prepackage and label oral medications and extemporaneous preparations,
- Prepare IV sterile admixture solutions and IV products accurately consistent with IV policies and procedures (USP797 and USP800),
- Restock medications in IV room and conform to IV cleaning schedule
Required:High School Graduate or equivalent
Preferred:2 years hospital experience
Required:Registered Pharmacy Technician license; Pharmacy Technician certification (both based on state requirements). Accredited training in sterile products preparation
Job: Pharmacy Tech
Primary Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Facility: Princeton Baptist Med Ctr
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Nights
Posted 7 days ago