Social Media Intern - Charleston | Zoek USA | 070d5b61e23e49c2a1d781f9b033980d
Social Media Intern
Permanent (Full time)
Job Overview: The role of the CHG Social Media Intern is to create and manage content-based marketing campaigns through various digital platforms. This includes content creation, content management, consistent posting, engagement, and analysis of metrics and SEO to enhance the brand of the restaurants locally to natives and nationally to tourists.
Charleston Hospitality Group Online Goals:
• To create an online presence over the next semester in order to grow CHG's brand on various platforms.
• To use these platforms to reach, create, generate and build a following in Charleston locally AND nationally.
• To creatively utilize marketing campaigns to promote the establishment's specials, events, updates, and more.
• To integrate and mirror social media content to maintain consistency.
• Creating an aesthetically pleasing layout
• Creating and receiving content to maintain a minimum of 2 weeks of content scheduled for future posts
o Use social media content calendar for approval for all posts
• Visiting assigned restaurant 3-5 times per week to create content for platforms.
• Posts (Monday-Friday)
o Minimum of 7 posts per week (min. one per day)
o 24-hour story on feed
o Posting between 8:30-9:30am OR 5-6pm
o Creating captions and hashtags that's are relevant to the SEO Marketing Campaign
o Committing 15-30 minutes per day
• Follow/Like hashtags that are relevant to our brand
? Creating Stories
? Direct Messaging
• Any businesses looking for opportunities with the magazine or page must be directed to Q Patterson
o Spending time each week to document the content and creating a report bi-weekly with your analysis to send/review Marketing
o The report must include:
? Profile Visits: The number of times your profile was viewed
? Reach: The number of unique accounts that have seen your posts
? Impressions: Total number of times all of your posts have been seen
? Following gain/loss
• Age Range
• Followers: The days of the week when your followers are most active
? Recommendations moving forward
• Age range depends on the location-we offer to all age groups
• Charleston Natives
Content Creation Expectation/Process:
• This will be discussed in detail upon hire.
• You will have the ability to provide creative input for the layout and content for the page per approval Q Patterson
• Visiting assigned restaurants 3-5 times per week to take photos/videos for posts and stories.
o Mandatory attendance for events
• Managing highlight reels based off marketing campaigns